There are very few things that happen in this house on the weekend but we try our best to always make pancakes one of them. This week our guest chef was Mr. Archer himself and he did an amazing job.
3 cups flour
1/4 cup oats
2 tablespoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips*
2 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles
1/3 cup melted plant-butter
3 1/2 cups non-dairy milk*
2 vegan egg replacements*
*We used Enjoy Life chocolate chips, Oatly oat milk, and Neat Egg replacement.
- Mix together all of your dry ingredients with a whisk so that they’re all light and fluffy. If you want to follow in Archie’s footsteps make sure you do this vigorously and get a smidgen of flour everywhere.
- Add sprinkles to dry ingredients.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Get your pan on the stove and set it to medium heat.
- Combine all wet and dry ingredients thoroughly. Again, if you want to be just like our mini-chef this is where you want to splatter some batter around.
These were super delicious and some of the fluffiest pancakes we’ve had in a long time, we’ll definitely be making them again this weekend. If I’m lucky maybe I’ll catch a clip of Archer saying “hello, I’m Archie and welcome to my cooking show!”