I stumbled across this blogging tag in the reader and after going over just a few of the questions, I was interested in doing my own. Was I tagged? No. Do I care? Also no. The questions in this tag made me happy and so here are my seventy-three answers.
1. What is the best thing that has happened to you this month?
This month actually had a lot of wonderful happenings, but the best that happened to me would have to be getting promoted. It’s a process of training and whatnot but the interview is done and over with so that’s a big step in the right direction.
2. What is the best thing that has happened to you this year?
Well, this is the year that I got engaged to the love of my life. I don’t think anything will top that.
3. What’s the best thing ever?
Like the absolute best thing ever? In my opinion, family is the best thing ever. They drive me crazy and tire me out, but I don’t know who I would be without them.
4. What’s your favorite season?
I’m curious if it’s okay to have a tie because I can never quite choose between Autumn and Spring. One brings me crisp air when I’m tired of the heat and the other brings me warm sunny days when I’m growing sick of the cold.
5. What’s your favorite holiday?
Christmas!! Ten thousand percent. It’s not just a holiday to me, it is an entire season of its own complete with its own special music, decorations and food.
6. Would you ever live in a big city?
Absolutely not. I don’t like traffic or big groups of people, and there’s not enough nature for me.
7. What’s your favorite ice cream?
Since going vegan my options are a little limited but I’m a humongous fan of the Ben & Jerry’s PB & Cookie ice cream.
8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Nope, no need.
9. What’s your favorite dessert?
I think homemade cookies, but that might just be because they’re convenient and delicious. I’m also a lover of homemade fruit pies.
10. Cake or pie?
Pie, hands down.
11. What’s your least favorite food?
Call me a bad vegan but quinoa and I very rarely get along.
12. What’s your favorite condiment?
Either ketchup or vegan mayonnaise.
13. It’s brunch, what do you eat?
Pancakes with real syrup and home fries with peppers, onions and mushrooms. Yummmm…
14. What’s your favorite color?
I always joke that it’s my favorite lack of color but gray is my favorite.
15. What color dress did you wear to prom?
Oh! I loved it. It was a one of a kind, yellow knee-length with some jewels and a very soft fabric.
16. Blow dry or air dry?
Do I have to be somewhere? Chances are either way I’m just going to air dry. Blow dryers have always irritated me for some reason.
17. Do you think you’re strong?
Yes, I do. I know some folks who could beat me in an arm wrestling contest but mentally I think I am pretty fit.
18. Who’s a person you would love to have coffee with?
My late Aunt, she was always my shoulder to lean on and a great confidant of mine. I would give almost anything to sit down and catch up with her.
19. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday while catching up on The Good Doctor.
20. Who was the last person you texted?
My future husband.♥
21. Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram 100%. Twitter is full of space-heads, depressing crap and nonsense. Instagram is full of beautiful pictures.
22. Who should everyone follow right now?
Errmmm, I’m not huge on “following” anyone in particular. There are a couple businesses I keep a close eye on. I adore Wholesome Culture and Timber + Gray Design Co. from Instagram. They both create beautiful things and are both companies started by women.
23. Have you ever had anything stolen from you?
Unfortunately yes. Money, clothing, electronics. I used to be friends with some people that took advantage of my trust.
24. Favorite country you visited?
Well I’ve only ever been in the U.S. and Canada so I suppose the answer would be Canada.
25. Last country you visited?
Still going to be Canada.
26. Country you wish to visit?
I hope to get to Ireland someday, it’s a big dream of mine.
27. First pet?
I had loads of pets growing up: dogs, cats, fish, birds. The first was more than likely a dog.
28. Favorite Disney animal?
Thumper! The cute little bunny from Bambi.
29. What are you doing tomorrow?
Working a ten hour day and crying about it.
30. What are you most excited about in life right now?
The idea of owning a home. We’ve set a new plan to get into something that will be ours and I’m really looking forward to the day that we start growing roots somewhere.
31. What book are you reading right now?
I’m actually looking for a new series to read, recommendations are welcome.
32. A book you read because everyone else was reading it?
I’ve read books long after their popularity peaked out of my own personal curiosity, but I’ve never read a book just to follow the crowd.
33. What are you completely bored of right now?
34. What’s your favorite beverage?
Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. Coffee.
35. What’s your favorite cocktail?
I don’t drink, so I suppose a virgin something.
36. What would you order at a McDonalds drive thru?
Not a darn thing. They don’t have vegan options, even the damn French fries have milk in them.
37. What’s one thing you still have from your childhood?
Stuffed animals and a puppet from my grandmothers house.
38. What’s your favorite current TV show?
The Good Doctor!! It’s so captivating and heart warming but also finds a way to make me cry.
39. What’s a movie that made you cry?
An easier question to answer would be what one hasn’t! I’m such a softy for anything sad, heart warming or romantic.
40. What do you miss the most?
Not paying bills or having credit card debt.
41. What’s something you can’t do?
I cannot change a tire, at least I’ve never tried and I doubt my ability to do so.
42. What are you nicknames?
Oh brother, I grew up with so many. BB, Brands, Weez, Weezy, Beatrice, Pooh Bear, etc. Then my fiancé calls me boo, bae, babe, and perhaps the most touching, turd.
43. What makes you laugh a lot?
Three way tie between my fiancé, my children and my coworkers.
44. Heels or flats?
I’m tall and wobbly so flats have always been a friend of mine.
45. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done?
I am a very cautious individual nowadays and every adventurous thing I did in my youth bordered on being illegal.
46. What’s one thing you wanted to do but have been scared of?
Getting back on a plane. I haven’t flown in over a decade, but one day I’ll get there.
47. What’s the thing you’re most proud of?
My fiancé and everything that he does, he makes me proud to be with him and excited for our future.
48. What did you want to do with your life at age 5?
I think they asked us this in kindergarten and my answer was, “I want to be like my mom and make money.” So, mission accomplished.
49. Dogs or cats?
Big dogs and fat cats. I refuse to choose between the two.
50. What’s the most important thing someone can learn?
To give. Give kindness to everyone, give hope to those who need it, give to those in need, give your love to everything and everyone.
51. Bath or shower?
Shower because I loathe our tub. Now, if you give me a claw foot deep enough to cover me then it would be baths all day, everyday.
52. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
We used to camp a lot when I was young and the woods have always been a place of peace for me so I would pick the mountain hideaway.
53. What’s your favorite scented candle?
I’m not a big fan of scented candles, they’re often much too strong and artificial for me. I do love the Old Factory Candles, and their hot cocoa scented one is heavenly.
54. If you could spend three months anywhere, where would it be?
Ireland or Hawaii.
55. Are you messy or neat?
I’m 100% neat freak and proud of it.
56. What’s the first thing you do each morning?
Snooze my alarm.
57. What do you have for breakfast?
Usually nothing but coffee, and maybe a pound of hash-browns because my coworkers spoil me.
58. What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed?
Kiss my fiancé goodnight and tell him that I love him.♥
59. What’s one skill you wish you had?
I wish that I was a better painter.
60. What’s your favorite pizza?
No cheese, sweet sauce, bell peppers, banana peppers, onions and pineapple.
61. Describe the ideal man in three words.
He’s already mine.
62. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
The pizza shop.
63. At what age were you your happiest?
Life is getting better all the time, right now twenty-five is my happiest age (I’m only twenty-five).
64. What’s the last thing you ate?
A bite of my child’s rice cake.
65. Where do you go when you need to be alone?
The bathroom, but as a mom that only lasts for a few moments.
66. What’s the biggest thing on your mind right now?
It’s a tie between getting a house this Spring and getting married after that. Just basically moving forward with my life and my family.
67. What’s the best activity to do at home on a rainy day?
68. What are you listening to right now?
I’m home with my boys today and we’re watching Land Before Time at the moment.
69. On a scale of 1-10 how happy are you wth life right now?
About an eight or a nine. I have no major complaints but there is always room for improvement.
70. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
A friend of mine had something called “astronaut ice cream” on the bus when I was a child, eighteen years later it’s still the weirdest thing I’ve ever tried.
71. Starter or dessert?
I love sweets, but appetizers never hurt my teeth so I’ll take the starter.
72. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Anything with eggs or dairy.
73. What is the furthest you have been from home?
Florida, about 1,200 miles I believe.
Wow. I definitely thought seventy-three questions would go by a lot faster.
If you managed to get to the end of this, i apologize for wasting your time but as always, thanks for reading!